Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Doja Cat Reveals She Is No Longer Enjoying Her Music Career

With her recent rise into the music scene, Doja Cat has revealed that she is not quite enjoying her career as much as she thought she would.

In a recent Instagram Live, the Grammy-nominated rapper shared her disappointment in the music industry and said that she has not had fun making music in "maybe five years." She says that she feels like there is too much unnecessary additions she has to do stating, "I'm doing all this shit that I don't f***in' wanna do. I don't want to take fuckin' pictures."

Doja later admits that she does think photoshoots and "capturing a concept, capturing a visual idea" is fun but doubles down on her disdain for it, "Do I want to do that shit because I have to? No! No, I don't! But I feel pressured to do shit like that. I don't want to do that. I want to be home. I wanna play f***in' – I wanna make music. I wanna play f***in' video games."

In the past, Doja Cat has mentioned that she is now more selective with who she collaborates with so she can better differentiate herself in her features and collaborations.

Elsewhere in music, Adele's 30 has surpassed Drake's Certified Lover Boy for biggest debut of 2021.

Click here to view full gallery at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires