Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Logic and Madlib Unveil New Collab "Raddest Dad"

Following the debut of "Mars Only pt. 3," Logic and Madlib (dubbed MadGic) have unveiled their followup cut, "Raddest Dad."

Much like all of Logic's recent releases, the track is only available on YouTube under his Bobby's World account. The cut clocks in at a little under three minutes and hears the Maryland-born artist touch on keeping his skill as a rapper up to par as well as "blowing up" in 2011 alongside J. Cole, the late Mac Miller, Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Childish Gambino and Travis Scott. At the end of the song, Logic can be heard whispering a message in reverse that diligent fans have managed to decode:

"I retired, but I've been making music every single day since I retired because I love it. And then I think what I realized was that I don't like the industry. So I think I want to retire from the industry. That's why I wanna do this music for free. Sometimes I wanna come back, but I don't know if I should come back. I mean if I did I'd want to be independent. That'd be pretty cool. Being a major artist and actually retiring from the industry instead of music in itself. I don't know.. I think about a lot."

Stream MadGic's "Raddest Dad" above and stay tuned for any future updates on the pair's collaborative album.

In related news, Logic unveiled his first ever memoir, This Bright Future.

Read more at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires