Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Michael Keaton Reveals He Is Still Undecided on Returning as Batman for 'The Flash' Film

With The Flash slated to come out in late 2022, the film is still looking for the right person to reprise the role of Batman. As far as classic choices go, Michael Keaton is surely at the top of the list.

However, Deadline recently reported that Keaton has yet to sign on with the upcoming film. The actor tells the publication, "I called them and said, I have to be honest with you. I can’t look at anything right now. I’m so deep into this thing I’m doing. Also, I’m prepping a thing I’m producing and getting ready to do down the road in the fall that I’ll be in, and I feel responsible to that. So, yeah, there is that. I’m not being cute or coy. If I talked about it, I’ll be just bullshitting you. I don’t really know."

Keaton has previously seen recent versions of The Flash script but has yet to see the latest draft. Keaton goes on to explain his undecided return citing the coronavirus situation in the U.K., "That will determine everything, and so that’s why I’m living outside the city here on 17 acres, staying away from everybody, because the Covid thing has got me really concerned. So, that’s my first thing about all projects. I look at it and go, is this thing going to kill me, literally? And you know, if it doesn’t, then we talk."

Keaton last appeared as the iconic superhero character in the 1992 Batman Returns film and was initially linked to the upcoming The Flash film last year. Ben Affleck is also a contender for the 2022 role.

The Flash is scheduled to hit theaters on November 4, 2022.

In other entertainment news, Halle Berry joins Mark Wahlberg's Netflix spy film.

Click here to view full gallery at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires