Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Big Sean Calls Kanye West's 'Drink Champs' Comments "Some B*tch Ass Sh*t"

Big Sean refused to mince his words regarding Kanye West's Drink Champs comments, where the latter stated that signing the Detroit rapper was "the worst thing" he's ever done.

In the teaser for his own Drink Champs interview, Sean Don explains that despite the fact that he has nothing but love for Ye, the comments were "some bitch ass shit." He said, "I love Kanye, bro. I love him for the opportunity he gave me and for all these things, but, um, I thought what he said was some bitch ass shit." Big Sean can be then seen throwing away the headstone prop that West was seen parading around with during his interview, "So, f*ck this shit. F*ck you talking about?"

Elsewhere in the one-minute visual, Sean touched on hanging out with Dave Chappelle's dad, freestyling on some of his best songs, going triple platinum at least three times and his relationship with Jhené Aiko.

Ye's Drink Champs interview was filled with honest truths and shots at other rappers; he held up the tombstone prop and said that his tombstone will read, "I deserve to be here because I signed Big Sean." He added, “I know this man’s momma, bro. I changed this man’s family and both John Legend and Big Sean, when I ran for office, got used quick by the Democrats to come at they boy that actually changed they life. And that’s some sellout shit. And I don’t rock with neither of them and I need my apology. I ain’t saying they ain’t gon’ change, but n****s is scared.”

Watch the teaser below. Big Sean's Drink Champs interview airs this weekend.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Drink Champs (@drinkchamps)

Elsewhere in music, Earl Sweatshirt and Action Bronson are co-headlining a national tour.

Click here to view full gallery at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires