Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

LeBron James Responds to Isaiah Stewart's Claims of Intentionally Elbowing Him

After their recent altercation, LeBron James has now spoken out about Isaiah Stewart's claims that he intentionally elbowed the Piston in the face.

In a recent post-game interview, James talked about meeting Stewart back on the court, "I don't go into a game and make it an individual thing." After hearing about Stewart's response to the altercation doubling down on the fact that James purposely elbowing him in the face, James explained,

"I saw his comments today and he felt it was intentional or wasn't an accident. The actual chop down was on purpose to get his arm off me, that part was on purpose, but the point of my hand hitting his face was not on purpose. You can literally go through numerous plays in the NBA where guys were chopping down on guys' arms or hands trying to get them off of them. If you look at the play closely, he kind of got off balance when I chopped him down and that's how his head went into my hand. So, it wasn't intentional at all. I've never been that player, I've never ever tried to seek a face contact like that..."

The Los Angeles Lakers face-off against the Detroit Pistons on November 28, 2021 at 9:30 p.m. EST.

In case you missed it, LeBron James was fined $15,000 USD for his Sam Cassell Celebration in the previous Pacers win.

Click here to view full gallery at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires