Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Megan Thee Stallion Drops New Freestyle Video

Megan Thee Stallion has shared yet another freestyle, this time rapping over a familiar beat from a couple of years ago.

The rapper took to Twitter to announce, "Was re-inspired by this beat so here’s another freestyle to it." The song sparked a number of debates between fans online trying to decide if her original freestyle on the beat reigned supreme over the latest release. When a fan mentioned this, Megan took to Twitter to respond, "Idk why IG kept deleting this but I just told Ju to send it to me so I could do a new freestyle."

The fish-eye visuals for the clip see the artist dancing and twerking in front of a film as she spits, "I don’t announce my moves / I like to keep shit private / Just know a b*tch been working when I been too silent,” she spits." In a recent interview, Megan also revealed that she hopes to do a song with Rihanna soon. She also commented on what it is like to balance school and being a rapper sharing, "The women in my family have always pushed education on me, so it’s always been a priority, it’s always been really important, it’s always been something I want for myself."

Check out the freestyle above.

In other music news, Isaiah Rashad and Lil Uzi Vert have shared a kaleidoscopic visual for "From the Garden".

Read more at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires