Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

'Loki' Episode Six Becomes Most-Watched MCU TV Series Season Finale

The sixth episode of Loki, entitled "For All Time. Always," is officially the most-watched season finale among the released Marvel TV shows.

According to reports, "For All Time. Always" was streamed by 1.9 million U.S. households from July 14 to July 18, beating The Falcon and the Winter Soldier's "One World, One People" numbers of 1.7 million households and WandaVision's "The Season Finale" numbers of 1.4 million households. The Loki finale also bested WandaVision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier's international numbers, earning a five-day best in the U.K. with 300,000 households, Germany 96,000 households and Australia with 12,000 households.

Loki is the first MCU TV series to receive a second season, with Marvel announcing the news during the final episode of season one. No information on the forthcoming season is currently available, however season one director Kate Herron confirmed that she will not be helming season two. “I’m not returning. I always planned to be just on for this, and to be honest, Season 2 wasn’t in the — that’s something that just came out, and I’m so excited," she said. "I’m really happy to watch it as a fan next season, but I just think I’m proud of what we did here and I’ve given it my all. I’m working on some other stuff yet to be announced.”

Stay tuned for more info on Loki season two.

In other Disney news, The Mandalorian season three is reportedly in production.

Click here to view full gallery at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires