Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Isaiah Rashad Delivers New Loosie "200/Warning"

Isaiah Rashad has dropped off a brand new loosie entitled "200/Warning."

Clocking in at just a little over three minutes, the new track is produced by Nabeyin, Amaire Johnson, Rory Behr, Almatic, and Kenny Beats and hears Rashad deliver emotional bars over a calm guitar riff and sharp drums. With lines like "Smoking heavy as I can I hope I'm higher than self / I'm rolling with that b*tch in case I'm dying tomorrow / I know these n****s tryna burn me out when I'm on" and "My heart got chunks missing / My heart pump venom in the tub / Can you dig it? / Then I'll front, keep rolling," it gives listeners a tease of what to expect from his upcoming album, The House Is Burning.

The new track arrives shortly after Rashad's The Cave freestyle with Kenny Beats, who he called his "rap coach" while creating The House Is Burning. He revealed in a recent interview with the FADER, “I just wanted this sh*t to sound fun. If I’m sad, people don’t need to be able to tell. And this is probably my most depressing album.”

Stream Isaiah Rashad's "200/Warning" above.

Elsewhere in music, watch Lil Baby and Lil Durk's "Voice Of The Heroes" music video.

Read more at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires