Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Big Sean Celebrates Decade Anniversary of Debut Album 'Finally Famous'

2021 marks the 10-year anniversary of Big Sean's debut album, Finally Famous. The rapper took to Instagram to reminisce the past decade and how the release of the album has launched his career.

In an IGTV, Big Sean shares with his fans thoughts on the album, "It’s the album that changed everything for me. Took me from being a mixtape artist to going city-to-city and hearing myself on the radio with ‘My Last,’ to ‘I Do It.’ ‘Marvin & Chardonnay’ with me and ‘Ye, ‘Ass’ with me and Nicki, I mean, that shit still goes crazy."

Sean continues to rattle off the many "firsts" he had wit hthe album, noting that he won his first platinum accolade with Finally Famous. He also took the time to thank the executive producer of the project, No I.D. for helping him throughout the creative process, "I was just figuring it out, nervous as hell. [I was] relying a lot on No I.D. too. He not only executive produced the album but produced a lot of songs on there, and I was relying on his expertise as a producer. He helped me pull the album together."

He also took the opportunity to reveal that he has recently remixed an remastered the entire album. He added a new track to the album, "Freshman 10" produced by Hit-Boy. The song is expected to retell the story of his XXL Freshman cover.

Stream the 10th anniversary version of Finally Famous on Spotify and Apple Music.


 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by BIGSEAN (@bigsean)

Elsewhere in music, here's T-Pain and Kehlani's new Western-themed music video of "I Like Dat."

Click here to view full gallery at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires