Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Tom Brady Is a "Big Believer" in Cryptocurrencies

Seven-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady has put his own stamp of approval on crypto. Recently, he revealed he is a "big believer" in digital currency, having purchased his own range of digital coins.

Brady told Coindesk, "I don’t think it’s going anywhere. I’m still learning so much. It’s definitely something I’m going to be in for a long time. How we pay for things now is very different from how we paid for things when I was a kid. At the end of the day it’s transactions and how they’re happening between people in the space of 3 to 4 feet...it’s not exchanging dollar bills anymore, it’s passing along technology."

Brady adds, "The world is changing, we all just have to understand it’s constant change and you can either be ahead of the curve or behind it and I’m choosing to be ahead of it. As someone who wants to be on the forefront of things, I’m going to help create the trend and adopt it and recognize this is where the world is heading."

Though he did not reveal which coins he has bought, many fans have been quick to point out that he indicated an interest in bitcoin after changing his Twitter profile picture to include "laser eyes." Brady responds stating, "I’ve been following that community for a while on Twitter, someone had really called me out to change my profile picture and use the laser eyes. In my understanding it was a vote of confidence, to really get into the conversation as I’m such a believer in crypto and where things are headed in the world."

When asked whether or not he believes NFL players will be paid in bitcoin, Brady confirms that it will likely not happen but sees bitcoin as an "absolutely" great way for investing money. Earlier this year, Brady launched his own NFT platform, Autograph, where he plans to auction off blockchain-centered digital content.

In other crypto news, U.K. police busts a major bitcoin mining operation they initially thought was a drug farm.

Click here to view full gallery at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires