Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Khabib Nurmagomedov Rejects $100 Million USD Offers to Fight GSP and Floyd Mayweather

According to his manager Ali Abdelaziz, Khabib Nurmagomedov will be sticking to his retirement despite various lucrative efforts to get the undefeated Russian mixed martial arts figure to fight again. Khabib officially announced his retirement after submitting Justin Gaethje at UFC 254, vacating his UFC Lightweight Championship as a promise to his mother.

During his recent appearance on Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson, Ali Abdelaziz revealed that Khabib will be keeping his promise for the foreseeable future. "Two weeks ago, 10 days ago, Dana White called me," Abdelaziz said. "He said, ‘Georges St-Pierre, he said he’ll fight Khabib in a non-title fight at 165 pounds.’"

Despite being Khabib Nurmagomedov's dream fight, with the two former champions now retired the match-up simply does not make sense in the eyes of "The Eagle."

Ali then went on to reveal Khabib even turned down $100 Million USD to box Floyd Mayweather. "$100 million. $100 million. You can ask Floyd. You can ask everybody. Khabib said, ‘No, I’m retired. I told my mother I’m retired. I’m going to keep my word to my mother. If my mother told me to fight again, maybe I will. But right now, she told me not to fight.’"

Catch Ali Abdelaziz's appearance on Hotboxin’ with Mike Tyson above.

In case you missed it, EA's Ultimate Team generates $3,000 USD per minute.

Read more at HYPEBEAST

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires